Nick Kirwan, the man who coined the term “Craplads” for the rad little crew of dudes I skate with, is a true gentleman. Let’s put the compliments and fun, jovial bowl hacking aside though – I have ten dumb questions here and they are aimed right at Nick’s handsome face. Fire!
- Crust or Pool Coping? Crust.
- Frontside or Backside Slashes? Backside… For now (because I haven’t got Frontside down yet).
- Surfing or Skateboarding? Both are awesome forms of expression. But surfing is more in tune with nature. So surfing.
- Best pub name? The Fat Cat.
- Ditches or DIY? DIY.
- Bowls or Mini Ramps? Bowls. Forever.
- Best bowl you have skated? Swampy’s. Notable mentions include Filton, Grandma’s & the Flora, that little kidney at Lichfield we skated on Ade’s birthday, and Holbrooks, cause it’s ‘home’.
- Joxa or Swampy? Both. Endless Simpsons quotes.
- Me or Chris Mander? Also both. Seemed like forever that I knew both of you without really knowing you. Now you’re my mates.
- Are the “Craplads” actually the “Bestlads”? Haha! The Craplads are the best lads. For sure.
Leave a Reply